CD154 antibody | MK13A4
Mouse anti Human CD154:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD154 antibody, clone MK13A4 recognizes the human CD154 cell surface antigen, a 32 kDa glycoprotein also known as CD40 ligand. CD154 is expressed on activated T lymphocytes, predominantly CD4+ve cells and also on some basophils and mast cells.
Mouse anti Human CD154 antibody, clone MK13A4 has been reported to block binding of CD40 ligand to its receptor CD40.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Tris buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD154 antibody
Koumas, L. et al. (2001) Fibroblast heterogeneity: existence of functionally distinct Thy 1(+) and Thy 1(-) human female reproductive tract fibroblasts.
Am J Pathol. 159 (3): 925-35.
Kaufman, J. et al. (2004) Expression of CD154 (CD40 ligand) by human lung fibroblasts: differential regulation by IFN-gamma and IL-13, and implications for fibrosis.
J Immunol. 172:1862-71
Arita, S. et al. (2008) B cell activation regulates exosomal HLA production.
Eur J Immunol. 38 (5): 1423-34.
Deambrosis, I. et al. (2009) Inhibition of CD40-CD154 costimulatory pathway by a cyclic peptide targeting CD154.
J Mol Med (Berl). 87 (2): 181-97.
- CD40 Ligand
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005174 CD40 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045190 isotype switching
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up