Mouse anti Human CCL14 antibody, clone B02-1G7,
recognizes C-C motif chemokine 14, also known as HCC1 and NCC-2. CCL14 is a CC-type chemokine which is constitutively expressed in many tissues (Gu et al. 2020
), and present at very high concentrations in normal human plasma (Savino et al. 2009
). This chemokine is involved with activation of immune cells, promoting chemotaxis of monocytes, eosinophils, and T lymphoblasts. CCL14 is involved with pathogenesis of allergic airway inflammation and some cancers. It has been identified as a prognostic biomarker in hepatocellular carcinoma, where it modules the cell cycle and promotes apoptosis (Zhu et al. 2019
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human CCL14 antibody, clone B02-1G7 (MCA6179B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human CCL14 antibody, clone B12-1D8 (MCA6178GA
) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human CCL14 (Thr20-Asn93)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
signal transducer activity
cellular calcium ion homeostasis
positive regulation of cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CCL14 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra