CCL14 antibody | B02-1G7
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Human CCL14:Biotin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CCL14 antibody, clone B02-1G7, recognizes C-C motif chemokine 14, also known as HCC1 and NCC-2. CCL14 is a CC-type chemokine which is constitutively expressed in many tissues (Gu et al. 2020), and present at very high concentrations in normal human plasma (Savino et al. 2009). This chemokine is involved with activation of immune cells, promoting chemotaxis of monocytes, eosinophils, and T lymphoblasts. CCL14 is involved with pathogenesis of allergic airway inflammation and some cancers. It has been identified as a prognostic biomarker in hepatocellular carcinoma, where it modules the cell cycle and promotes apoptosis (Zhu et al. 2019).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human CCL14 antibody, clone B02-1G7 (MCA6179B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human CCL14 antibody, clone B12-1D8 (MCA6178GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human CCL14 (Thr20-Asn93)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up