BIRC3 antibody | K01/2A8
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
|Mouse anti BIRC3 antibody recognizes baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 3, also known as cIAP2, apoptosis inhibitor 2, IAP homolog C, and RING finger protein 49.
BIRC3 belongs to the IAP family of proteins, comprising eight members which share a BIR domain. IAP proteins act as E3 ligases and are known for their role in regulators of caspases and cell death, thereby controlling a diverse range of cellular processes (Silke and Meier 2013). Accordingly, BIRC3 is an apoptosis inhibitor, and overexpression or disruption of BIRC3 has been implicated in many cancer types (Wang et al. 2019) including oral squamous cell carcinoma, glioblastoma, and pancratic cancer. BIRC3 is also a significant regulator of the NF-κB signaling pathway, and through NF-κB signaling, contributes to hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) development (Cao et al. 2018).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti BIRC3 antibody detects a band of approximately 74 kDa in Raji cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-604 of human BIRC3
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up