CD4/CD8 | YKIX302.9 / YCATE55.9
Clone YCATE55.9 recognises CD8α expressed by cytotoxic T cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG2a (RAT)
RPE reagent: IgG1 (RAT)
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD4/CD8
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Product Specific References
References for CD4/CD8
Sakai, M et al. (2006) Phenotypic analysis of hepatic T lymphocytes in a dog with chronic hepatitis.
J Vet Med Sci. 68:1219-1221
Mie, K. et al. (2016) Change in peripheral blood lymphocyte count in dogs following adoptive immunotherapy using lymphokine-activated T killer cells combined with palliative tumor resection.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 177: 58-63.
Corsetti, S. et al. (2018) Bold personality makes domestic dogs entering a shelter less vulnerable to diseases.
PLoS One. 13 (3): e0193794.
Hassankhani, M. et al. (2017) The effects of prolonged azathioprine administration on blood cells, lymphocytes and immunoglobulins of Iranian mixed-breed dogs.
Ir J Vet Med, 11(4), 361-77.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra