CD4/CD8 | YKIX302.9/YCATE55.9
Clone YCATE55.9 recognises CD8α expressed by cytotoxic T cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG2a (RAT)
RPE reagent: IgG1 (RAT)
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- P33705 Related reagents
- P33706 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CD4 Related reagents
- CD8A Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD4/CD8
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Product Specific References
References for CD4/CD8
Sakai, M et al. (2006) Phenotypic analysis of hepatic T lymphocytes in a dog with chronic hepatitis.
J Vet Med Sci. 68:1219-1221
Mie, K. et al. (2016) Change in peripheral blood lymphocyte count in dogs following adoptive immunotherapy using lymphokine-activated T killer cells combined with palliative tumor resection
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. Jun 16 [Epub ahead of print]
Corsetti, S. et al. (2018) Bold personality makes domestic dogs entering a shelter less vulnerable to diseases.
PLoS One. 13 (3): e0193794.