Anti Dog CD3:FITC/CD4:RPE/CD8:Alexa Fluor® 647 is a triple color reagent recognizing canine CD3, CD4 and CD8 cell surface antigens.
Clone CA17.2A12 recognizes canine CD3, which is expressed by T lymphocytes. Clone YKIX 302.9 recognizes canine CD4, which is expressed by lymphocyte subsets and canine neutrophils. Clone YCATE 55.9 recognizes CD8 alpha, which is expressed by cytotoxic T cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Triple Color combination consisting of FITC, RPE, Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|1%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Antibody Isotypes
- CD3 FITC reagent: Mouse IgG1CD4 RPE reagent: Rat IgG2aCD8 Alexa Fluor® 647 reagent: Rat IgG1
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
transmembrane receptor activity
T cell selection
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD3/CD4/CD8
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Product Specific References
References for CD3/CD4/CD8
Sakai, M et al. (2006) Phenotypic analysis of hepatic T lymphocytes in a dog with chronic hepatitis.
J Vet Med Sci. 68:1219-1221
Guzera, M. et al. (2016) In Vitro Influence of Mycophenolic Acid on Selected Parameters of Stimulated Peripheral Canine Lymphocytes.
PLoS One. 11 (5): e0154429.