CD3/CD4/CD8 | CA17.2A12 / YKIX302.9 / YCATE55.9
Filter by Application:F Reset
Anti Dog CD3:FITC/CD4:RPE/CD8:Alexa Fluor® 647 is a triple color reagent recognizing canine CD3, CD4 and CD8 cell surface antigens.
FITC conjugated Mouse anti Canine CD3 antibody, clone CA17.2A12 (MCA1477F) recognizes canine CD3, expressed by T lymphocytes. RPE conjugated Mouse anti Canine CD4 antibody, clone YKIX 302.9 (MCA1038PE) recognizes canine CD4, expressed by lymphocyte subsets and canine neutrophils. Alexa Fluor®647 conjugated Mouse anti Canine CD8 antibody, clone YCATE55.9 (MCA1039A647) recognizes CD8 alpha, expressed by cytotoxic T cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Triple Color combination consisting of FITC, RPE, Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- CD3 FITC reagent: Mouse IgG1CD4 RPE reagent: Rat IgG2aCD8 Alexa Fluor® 647 reagent: Rat IgG1
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525 RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578 Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mse IgG1:FITC/Rat IgG2a:RPE/Rat IgG1:Alexa Fluor® 647 -ve Control||TC023||F *||100 Tests/1ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mse IgG1:FITC/Rat IgG2a:RPE/Rat IgG1:Alexa Fluor® 647 -ve Control|
References for CD3/CD4/CD8
Sakai, M et al. (2006) Phenotypic analysis of hepatic T lymphocytes in a dog with chronic hepatitis.
J Vet Med Sci. 68:1219-1221
Guzera, M. et al. (2016) In Vitro Influence of Mycophenolic Acid on Selected Parameters of Stimulated Peripheral Canine Lymphocytes.
PLoS One. 11 (5): e0154429.
Maina, E. et al. (2019) Food allergen-specific sublingual immunotherapy modulates peripheral T cell responses of dogs with adverse food reactions.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 212: 38-42.
Franco-Molina, M.A. et al. (2018) Autologous canine immunotherapy: short-time generated dendritic cells loaded with canine transmissible venereal tumor-whole lysate.
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 40 (5): 437-43.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up