IL-2 antibody | AbD22297
Filter by Application:E Reset
Human anti Bovine Interleukin-2
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Human anti Bovine Interleukin-2, clone AbD22297 recognizes bovine interleukin-2 (IL-2), also known as T-cell growth factor (TCGF). Bovine IL-2 is a 155 amino acid secreted cytokine produced by T-cells following antigenic or mitogenic stimulation. It plays a crucial role in T-cell proliferation and immune regulation.
Human anti bovine interleukin-2, clone AbD22297, has been successfully used for the detection and measurement of native and recombinant bovine IL-2 in ELISA where it acts as the detection antibody in a sensitive assay for bovine IL-2 determination. Bio-Rad recommend clone AbD21766 (HCA267) for intracellular flow cytometry.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is bivalent by dimerization of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with a V5 tag and a double extended Strep-tag (SAWSHPQFEKGGGSGGGSGGSAWSHPQFEK).
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Fc-fusion protein containing the amino acid sequence 21-155 from bovine interleukin-2
- The intrinsic affinity of the monovalent form of this antibody is KD=0.3 nM as measured by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on recombinant bovine IL-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Human anti Bovine Interleukin-2||HCA267||E ES F *||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Human anti Bovine Interleukin-2|
|Streptavidin:HRP||STAR5B||C E P WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
Rhodes, S.G. et al. (2014) Use of antigen-specific interleukin-2 to differentiate between cattle vaccinated with Mycobacterium bovis BCG and cattle infected with M. bovis.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 21:39-45.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up