IL-2 antibody | AbD22297
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Human anti Bovine Interleukin-2, clone AbD22297 recognizes bovine interleukin-2 (IL-2), also known as T-cell growth factor (TCGF). Bovine IL-2 is a 155 amino acid secreted cytokine produced by T-cells following antigenic or mitogenic stimulation. It plays a crucial role in T-cell proliferation and immune regulation.
Human anti bovine interleukin-2, clone AbD22297, has been successfully used for the detection and measurement of native and recombinant bovine IL-2 in ELISA where it acts as the detection antibody in a sensitive assay for bovine IL-2 determination. Bio-Rad recommend clone AbD21766 (HCA267) for intracellular flow cytometry.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is bivalent by dimerization of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with a V5 tag and a double extended Strep-tag (SAWSHPQFEKGGGSGGGSGGSAWSHPQFEK).
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Fc-fusion protein containing the amino acid sequence 21-155 from bovine interleukin-2
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=0.3 nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on recombinant bovine IL-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Human anti Bovine Interleukin-2||HCA267||E ES F||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Human anti Bovine Interleukin-2|
|Streptavidin:HRP||STAR5B||C E P WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
Rhodes, S.G. et al. (2014) Use of antigen-specific interleukin-2 to differentiate between cattle vaccinated with Mycobacterium bovis BCG and cattle infected with M. bovis.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 21:39-45.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up