IL-12 / IL-23 antibody | CC326
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Bovine Interleukin-12/23:Biotin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- IL-12 / IL-23
|Mouse anti Bovine Interleukin-12/23 antibody, clone CC326 recognizes the p40 subunit of bovine interleukin-12. The p40 subunit is also known as IL-12B and can form a heterodimer with either IL-12A or IL-23A. Mouse anti Bovine Interleukin-12/23 antibody, clone CC326 has been shown to block the biological activity of bovine IL-12.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Sheep Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine IL-12.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Hope, J.C. et al. (2002) Development of detection methods for ruminant interleukin (IL)-12.
J Immunol Methods. 266 (1-2): 117-26.
References for IL-12 / IL-23 antibody
Stephens, S.A. et al. (2003) Differences in cytokine synthesis by the sub-populations of dendritic cells from afferent lymph.
Immunology. 110: 48-57.
Wenz, J.R. et al. (2010) Factors associated with concentrations of select cytokine and acute phase proteins in dairy cows with naturally occurring clinical mastitis.
J Dairy Sci. 93: 2458-70.
Bannerman, D.D. et al. (2004) Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus elicit differential innate immune responses following intramammary infection.
Clin Diagn Lab Immunol. 11: 463-72.
Rinaldi, M. et al (2010) A sentinel function for teat tissues in dairy cows: dominant innate immune response elements define early response to E. coli mastitis.
Funct Integr Genomics. 10: 21-38.
Ferret-Bernard, S. et al. (2011) Mesenteric lymph node cells from neonates present a prominent IL-12 response to CpG oligodeoxynucleotide via an IL-15 feedback loop of amplification.
Vet Res. 42:19.
Contreras, V. et al. (2010) Existence of CD8α-like dendritic cells with a conserved functional specialization and a common molecular signature in distant mammalian species.
J Immunol. 185: 3313-25.
Ferret-Bernard, S. et al. (2010) Cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying the strong neonatal IL-12 response of lamb mesenteric lymph node cells to R-848.
PLoS One. 5: e13705.
Souza, M. et al. (2008) Pathogenesis and immune responses in gnotobiotic calves after infection with the genogroup II.4-HS66 strain of human norovirus.
J Virol. 82: 1777-86.
View The Latest Product References
Verhelst, D. et al. (2014) Parasite distribution and associated immune response during the acute phase of Toxoplasma gondii infection in sheep.
BMC Vet Res.10: 293.
Beechler, B.R. et al. (2015) Enemies and turncoats: bovine tuberculosis exposes pathogenic potential of Rift Valley fever virus in a common host, African buffalo (Syncerus caffer).
Proc Biol Sci. 282 (1805) pii: 20142942.
Rutigliano, H.M. et al. (2016) Trophoblast Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Expression Is Associated with Immune-Mediated Rejection of Bovine Fetuses Produced by Cloning.
Biol Reprod. 95 (2): 39.
Stabel, J.R. & Bannantine, J.P. (2021) Reduced tissue colonization of Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosis in neonatal calves vaccinated with a cocktail of recombinant proteins.
Vaccine. 39 (23): 3131-40.
Rodrigues, V. et al. (2017) Development of a bead-based multiplexed assay for simultaneous quantification of five bovine cytokines by flow cytometry.
Cytometry A. 91 (9): 901-7.
Stabel, J.R. et al. (2021) Comparative cellular immune responses in calves after infection with Mycobacterium avium. subsp. paratuberculosis., M. avium. subsp. avium., M. kansasii. and M. bovis..
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 237: 110268.
Ciliberti, M.G. et al. (2020) Nexus Between Immune Responses and Oxidative Stress: The Role of Dietary Hydrolyzed Lignin in ex vivo Bovine Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell Response.
Front Vet Sci. 7: 9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0004896 cytokine receptor activity
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005143 interleukin-12 receptor binding
- GO:0030101 natural killer cell activation
- GO:0042093 T-helper cell differentiation
- GO:0042095 interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up