Alkaline Phosphatase antibody | AbD25296_hIgG2
Human anti Bacterial Alkaline Phosphatase:HRP
This HRP conjugated Anti-Bacterial Alkaline Phosphatase Antibody is recommended for use as a secondary detection reagent with HuCAL antibodies in Fab-A and Fab-Max formats.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|HCA275P||E WB||0.1 mg|
Fab-A and Fab-Max format antibodies generated using HuCAL® technology are formed via dimerization of BAP. The Anti-BAP Antibody HCA275P can be used as a secondary detection reagent with HuCAL antibodies in Fab-A and Fab-Max formats (Fab-Max is a modified BAP fusion antibody with inactivated enzymatic activity).
View further information about HuCAL antibody formats.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG2 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. Conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
HRP Stabiliser (BUF052A)
- Bacterial Alkaline Phosphatase
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=38pM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized HuCAL antibody in the Fab-A-FH format
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use
- 12 months from date of despatch
- P00634 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0004035 alkaline phosphatase activity
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030613 oxidoreductase activity, acting on phosphorus or arsenic in donors
- GO:0033748 hydrogenase (acceptor) activity
- GO:0042597 periplasmic space
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alkaline Phosphatase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||50 ml||E IY|
Product Specific References
References for Alkaline Phosphatase antibody
Harth, S. et al. (2019) Generation by phage display and characterization of drug-target complex-specific antibodies for pharmacokinetic analysis of biotherapeutics.
MAbs. 11 (1): 178-90.