Filter by Application:F Reset
READILINK™ 492/516 Antibody Labeling Kit
- Product Type
- Conjugation Kit
|ReadiLink Antibody Labeling Kits offer easy fluorescence conjugations for microscale volumes (50-100 µg). Each ReadiLink Dye is coupled to a reactive moiety (a succinimidyl ester). The reactive dye selectively binds to primary amines of proteins to form a stable carboxamide bond, ensuring no dissociation between fluorophore and antibody. After conjugation and the addition of the quencher buffer, any unbound ReadiLink Dye will bind to the quencher and become nonfluorescent.
The ReadiLink Antibody Labeling Kit provides all the essential components for performing two conjugation reactions (2 x 50 µg). Each kit can be used to label monoclonal or polyclonal antibodies or other proteins (>10 kDa).
- Reagents in the Kit
- 2 vials ReadiLink Labeling Dye (powder) (Note: Use one vial to label 50 μg of antibodies)
1 vial (20 μl) Reaction Buffer
1 vial (20 μl) Quench Buffer.
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- ReadiLink is a trademark of AAT Bioquest, Inc.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Important: Thaw all kit components prior to use.
Note: The antibody of interest must be suspended in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2-7.4, or be dialyzed against PBS prior to conjugation to remove free amines or ammonium salts in the solution.
Note: The optimal antibody conjugation is 1 mg/ml. A conjugation performed at a different conjugation concentration may cause suboptimal labeling.
1. Suspend the antibody of interest in PBS to create a 1 mg/ml concentration.
2. Add 5 μl reaction buffer to 50 μl antibody solution from step 1.
3. Mix well by pipetting up and down a few times.
4. Add the entire volume (55 μl) to one vial of labeling dye and mix by pipetting.
5. Incubate for 60 min at room temperature.
6. Add 5 μl quencher to the reaction mixture.
7. Incubate for 10 min at room temperature.
Antibodies are now labeled and ready to use.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up