Endotoxin Removal Standard Kit
We recommend reading the Proteus Endotoxin Removal Kit Handbook prior to use.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 94% Preservative base of resin containing: 20% Aqueous Ethanol 80% 0.1M Sodium Chloride
- Reagents in the Kit
- 12 x Spin Column Plugs containing Endotoxin Binding Resin 12 x Midi Standard Spin Columns (20ml capacity) 12 x 50ml Centrifuge Tubes Plug Insertion Tool Instructions for use
- Endotoxin Level
- This kit can be used for samples with endotoxin loads < 30,000 EU. For endotoxin loads < 3,000 EU the Mini Endotoxin Removal kit is recommended. Endotoxin loads up to 1,000,000 EU require the use of a Midi High Capacity Endotoxin Removal kit.
- Additional Reagents Required
- 0.2µm and 1.2µm Syringe Filter Units Low Endotoxin Pre-equilibration Buffer e.g PBS pH7.4
- Upon receipt of kit, remove resin plugs box and store this at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE RESIN PLUGS OR STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. Store remainder of kit at room temperature.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Endotoxin Removal Standard Kit
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/PUR028.pdf
Product Specific References
References for Endotoxin Removal Standard Kit
Negus, D. et al. (2015) Parenteral Administration of Capsule Depolymerase EnvD Prevents Lethal Inhalation Anthrax Infection.
Antimicrob Agents Chemother. pii: AAC.01547-15.