Endotoxin Removal Mini Kit
We recommend reading the Proteus Endotoxin Removal Kit Handbook prior to use.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 94% Preservative base of resin containing: 20% Aqueous Ethanol 80% 0.1M Sodium Chloride
- Reagents in the Kit
- 12 x vials containing 0.25ml Endotoxin Binding Resin 12 x Mini Spin Column barrels (20ml capacity) 12 x 50ml Centrifuge Tubes 12 x Clear Spin Push Caps 12 x Yellow Incubation Screw Caps Instructions for use
- Endotoxin Level
- This kit can be used for samples with endotoxin loads < 3,000 EU. For endotoxin loads <30,000 EU both the Midi Standard and High Capacity Endotoxin Removal kits can be used. Endotoxin loads up to 1,000,000 EU require the use of a Midi High Capacity Endotoxin Removal kit.
- Additional Reagents Required
- 0.2µm syringe filter units Low endotoxin pre-equilibration buffer e.g PBS pH7.4
- Upon receipt of kit, remove the vials of resin and store them at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE RESIN VIALS OR STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. Store remainder of kit at room temperature.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Endotoxin Removal Mini Kit
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/PUR032.pdf
Product Specific References
References for Endotoxin Removal Mini Kit
Negus D et al. (2015) Parenteral Administration of Capsule Depolymerase EnvD Prevents Lethal Inhalation Anthrax Infection.
Antimicrob Agents Chemother. pii: AAC.01547-15.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra