Endotoxin Removal Mini Kit
Proteus Mini Endotoxin Removal Spin Column Pack
- Product Type
- Purification Kit
- Endotoxin Removal Mini Kit
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 94% Preservative base of resin containing: 20% Aqueous Ethanol 80% 0.1M Sodium Chloride
- Reagents in the Kit
- 12 x vials containing 0.25ml Endotoxin Binding Resin 12 x Mini Spin Column barrels (20ml capacity) 12 x 50ml Centrifuge Tubes 12 x Clear Spin Push Caps 12 x Yellow Incubation Screw Caps Instructions for use
- Endotoxin Level
- This kit can be used for samples with endotoxin loads < 3,000 EU. For endotoxin loads <30,000 EU both the Midi Standard and High Capacity Endotoxin Removal kits can be used. Endotoxin loads up to 1,000,000 EU require the use of a Midi High Capacity Endotoxin Removal kit.
- Additional Reagents Required
- 0.2µm syringe filter units Low endotoxin pre-equilibration buffer e.g PBS pH7.4
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/PUR032.pdf
References for Endotoxin Removal Mini Kit
Negus D et al. (2015) Parenteral Administration of Capsule Depolymerase EnvD Prevents Lethal Inhalation Anthrax Infection.
Antimicrob Agents Chemother. pii: AAC.01547-15.
PUR032100513 111012 120515 120913 150114 150213 151113 151207 160624 160706 161010 170217 170314 170907 180413 20914 21071 21221 21281 21351 22261 22391 23311 260615 300514 NEM12D1841 NEM12D1926 NEM12D1947 NEM12D201+
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up