Endotoxin Removal High Capacity Kit
We recommend reading the Proteus Endotoxin Removal Kit Handbook prior to use.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 94% Preservative base of resin containing: 20% Aqueous Ethanol 80% 0.1M Sodium Chloride
- Reagents in the Kit
- 12 x Spin Column Plugs containing Endotoxin Binding Resin 12 x Midi High Capacity Spin Columns (20ml capacity) 12 x 50ml Centrifuge Tubes Plug Insertion Tool Instructions for use
- Endotoxin Level
- This kit can be used for samples with endotoxin loads < 30,000 EU, and is required where up to 1,000,000 EU. For endotoxin loads < 3,000 EU the Mini Endotoxin Removal kit is recommended.
- Additional Reagents Required
- 0.2µm and 1.2µm Syringe Filter Units Low Endotoxin Pre-equilibration Buffer e.g PBS pH7.4
- Upon receipt of kit, remove resin plugs box and store this at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE RESIN PLUGS OR STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. Store remainder of kit at room temperature.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Endotoxin Removal High Capacity Kit
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/PUR030.pdf
Product Specific References
References for Endotoxin Removal High Capacity Kit
Negus, D. et al. (2015) Parenteral Administration of Capsule Depolymerase EnvD Prevents Lethal Inhalation Anthrax Infection.
Antimicrob Agents Chemother. pii: AAC.01547-15.