Endotoxin Removal High Capacity Kit
|This kit offers rapid, one step, high grade (>95%) removal of endotoxin from a wide range of protein solutions, with >90% protein recovery.
We recommend reading the Proteus Endotoxin Removal Kit Handbook prior to use.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 94% Preservative base of resin containing: 20% Aqueous Ethanol 80% 0.1M Sodium Chloride
- Reagents in the Kit
- 12 x Spin Column Plugs containing Endotoxin Binding Resin 12 x Midi High Capacity Spin Columns (20ml capacity) 12 x 50ml Centrifuge Tubes Plug Insertion Tool Instructions for use
- Endotoxin Level
- This kit can be used for samples with endotoxin loads < 30,000 EU, and is required where up to 1,000,000 EU. For endotoxin loads < 3,000 EU the Mini Endotoxin Removal kit is recommended.
- Additional Reagents Required
- 0.2µm and 1.2µm Syringe Filter Units Low Endotoxin Pre-equilibration Buffer e.g PBS pH7.4
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/PUR030.pdf
References for Endotoxin Removal High Capacity Kit
Negus, D. et al. (2015) Parenteral Administration of Capsule Depolymerase EnvD Prevents Lethal Inhalation Anthrax Infection.
Antimicrob Agents Chemother. pii: AAC.01547-15.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up