Rat IgG2b Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat IgG2b Negative Control:Alexa Fluor® 700
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Rat IgG2b Negative Control
|Rat IgG2b negative control, a rat monoclonal raised against KLH, is recommended for use as a negative control to assess the level of non-specific binding of rat IgG2b test antibodies to the surface of human and mouse cells in flow cytometry.
Test results have shown that this antibody is also suitable for use as a negative control with porcine and canine cells.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor 700 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®700 702 723
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Rat IgG2b Negative Control antibody
Stavre, Z. et al. (2022) A role for neutrophils in early enthesitis in spondyloarthritis.
Arthritis Res Ther. 24 (1): 24.
Andrews, S.L. et al. (2023) SVEP1 influences monocyte to macrophage differentiation via integrin α4β1/α9β1 and Rho/Rac signalling.
Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Res. 1870 (6): 119479.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up