HuCAL Fab-H Negative Control antibody | AbD11736
|HuCAL Fab-H negative control, clone AbD11736 is a recombinant Fab antibody fragment in the format Fab-H with specificity for green fluorescent protein (GFP). It has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. It has been tested by ELISA for specificity to GFP, but has not been tested in other applications. It is suggested as a negative control reagent when using other HuCAL antibodies of the same Fab format.
It is recommended that this reagent is used at the same concentration as the test reagent.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL GOLD phage display library. Expressed in E. coli and purified using purified using NiNTA affinity chromatography. The antibody is tagged with a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal.
- Green fluorescent protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up