HuCAL Fab-FSx2 Negative Control antibody | AbD08968
HuCAL Fab-FSx2 Negative Control
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
- HuCAL Fab-FSx2 Negative Control
|HuCAL Fab-FSx2 negative control, clone AbD08968 is a recombinant Fab antibody fragment in the format Fab-FSx2 with specificity for green fluorescent protein (GFP). It has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. It has been tested by ELISA for specificity to GFP, but has not been tested in other applications. It is suggested as a negative control reagent when using other HuCAL antibodies of the same Fab format.
It is recommended that this reagent is used at the same concentration as the test reagent.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL GOLD phage display library. Expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a double extended Strep-tag (SAWSHPQFEKGGGSGGGSGGSAWSHPQFEK). This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- StreptTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Green fluorescent protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro. research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up