Native Human IgG2
- Product Type
|Native Human IgG2 is a purified preparation of human IgG2 obtained from human myeloma, serum or urine. A single line is observed by IEP with anti whole serum and anti human IgG2 antibodies. No reactivity is seen with anti Human IgG1, IgG3 or IgG4.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein - liquid
- Prepared from human myeloma serum by ion exchange chromatography, gel filtration and protein A chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG2
Haberland, A. et al. (2016) Aptamer BC 007 – a broad spectrum neutralizer of pathogenic autoantibodies against G-protein-coupled receptors.
Eur J Pharmacol. Jul 1 [Epub ahead of print]
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up