Native Human IgG2 is a purified preparation of human IgG2 obtained from human myeloma, serum or urine. A single line is observed by IEP with anti whole serum and anti human IgG2 antibodies. No reactivity is seen with anti Human IgG1, IgG3 or IgG4.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein - liquid
- Prepared from human myeloma serum by ion exchange chromatography, gel filtration and protein A chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01859 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHG2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG2
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgG2
Haberland, A. et al. (2016) Aptamer BC 007 – a broad spectrum neutralizer of pathogenic autoantibodies against G-protein-coupled receptors.
Eur J Pharmacol. Jul 1 [Epub ahead of print]