Native Human IgG2 is a purified preparation of human IgG2 obtained from human myeloma, serum or urine. A single line is observed by IEP with anti whole serum and anti human IgG2 antibodies. No reactivity is seen with anti Human IgG1, IgG3 or IgG4.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein - liquid
- Prepared from human myeloma serum by ion exchange chromatography, gel filtration and protein A chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgG2
Haberland, A. et al. (2016) Aptamer BC 007 – a broad spectrum neutralizer of pathogenic autoantibodies against G-protein-coupled receptors.
Eur J Pharmacol. Jul 1 [Epub ahead of print]
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra