Filter by Application:F Reset
Streptavidin:StarBright Yellow 605
- Product Type
- Accessory Reagent
|StarBright conjugated Streptavidin secondary reagents are designed for use in flow cytometry in conjunction with biotinylated primary antibodies. Streptavidin:StarBright conjugates show negligible non-specific binding to non-biotinylated macromolecules, and therefore gives very low background.|
- Product Form
- Streptavidin conjugated to StarBright Yellow 605 - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
0.1% Pluronic F68
0.1% PEG 3350
0.05% Tween 20
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) StarBright Yellow 605 572 606
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is covered by U.S. Patent No. 10,150,841 and related U.S. and foreign counterparts
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul. Best practices suggest a 5 minutes centrifugation at 6,000g prior to sample application.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up