- Product Type
- Accessory Reagent
- Product Form
- Streptavidin conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate (Isomer 1) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Streptavidin 1 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the product. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100||1/500|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/100||1/500|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Streptavidin
Raeber, A.J. et al. (1999) Ectopic expression of prion protein (PrP) in T lymphocytes or hepatocytes of PrP knockout mice is insufficient to sustain prion replication.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 96 (7): 3987-92.
Stein, V.M. et al. (2008) Immunophenotypical characterization of monocytes in canine distemper virus infection.
Vet Microbiol. 131:237-46.
Tsai, C.M. et al (2011) Galectin-1 and galectin-8 have redundant roles in promoting plasma cell formation.
J Immunol. 187: 1643-52.
Ávila, L.R. et al. (2018) Promastigote parasites cultured from the lesions of patients with mucosal leishmaniasis are more resistant to oxidative stress than promastigotes from a cutaneous lesion.
Free Radic Biol Med. 129: 35-45.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up