- Product Type
- Accessory Reagent
- Product Form
- Purified streptavidin from Streptomyces avidinii - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with distilled water or saline.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified streptavidin prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- 0.01M Sodium Phosphate
0.01M Sodium Borate
0.15M Sodium Chloride
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1% Mannitol
- 17 U/mg streptavidin
One unit will bind 1 µg of D-biotin.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 53 kDa
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up