Quantum™ Simply Cellular® IgG
Quantum™ Simply Cellular® Mouse IgG
- Product Type
- Accessory Reagent
- Quantum™ Simply Cellular® IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Quantum™ Simply Cellular® Mouse IgG is comprised of four coated populations and one blank population of uniform microspheres that are approximately the size of human lymphocytes (7-9μm). Each of the four sets is coated with goat-anti-mouse IgG (Fc-specific) with different calibrated Antibody Binding Capacities (ABC) for mouse monoclonal antibodies. The blank population has no specific binding capacity for mouse IgG.
When the bead populations are labeled in the same manner as the cells to be analyzed, they provide a means for constructing a QuickCal® calibration curve (ABC values vs. fluorescence intensity), from which samples may be "read". Cellular antigen expression may thus be quantitated in ABC units. The calibration curve is also a useful means for determining instrument linearity.
- Intended Use
- FCSC815A is suitable for the quantitation of cellular antigen expression in Antibody Binding Capacity (ABC) units. This product may also serve as an accurate compensation standard when labeled with the same antibodies used to stain cell samples.
- Buffer Solution
- Pack Size: 20 TestsBorate buffer.Pack Size: 100 Tests, 280 TestsBorate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
0.05% Tween 20
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Reagents in the Kit
- Pack Size: 20 Tests1 x 1ml bottle of uncoated microbeads
4 x 1ml bottles of coated microbeads.Pack Size: 100 Tests1 x 5ml bottle of uncoated microbeads
4 x 5ml bottles of coated microbeads.Pack Size: 280 Tests2 x 7ml bottles of uncoated microbeads
8 x 7ml bottles of coated microbeads.
- For research purposes only.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Quantum and Simply Cellular are trademarks of Bangs Laboratories, INC.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/FCSC815A.pdf
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/FCSC815B.pdf
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/FCSC815C.pdf
References for Quantum™ Simply Cellular® IgG
Park, J.A. & Cheung, N.V. (2022) Overcoming tumor heterogeneity by ex vivo. arming of T cells using multiple bispecific antibodies.
J Immunother Cancer. 10 (1) :e003771.
FCSC815A155418 156035 156493 157034 157756 158304 158909 159502 159877 161237 162549 163136 165140
FCSC815B154800 155234 156201 157035 157568 158305 159156 159878 160258 160700 161398 161846 162669 163137
FCSC815C154801 156221 156663 157292 160260 163803
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up