Quantum™ FITC-5 MESF
FCSC555PA is comprised of five calibrated fluorescent populations in one tube, each with different levels of FITC fluorescence intensity, and one blank population of uniform microspheres that are approximately the size of human lymphocytes (7-9μm). The excitation and emission spectra of the microspheres match those of cell samples labeled with FITC.
- Intended Use
- FCSC555PA is used in the quantitation of FITC fluorescence intensity in Molecules of Equivalent Soluble Fluorochrome (MESF) units. When used in conjunction with Simply Cellular® microspheres this kit also allows quantitation of Antibody Binding Capacity (ABC).
This kit enables fluorescence intensity of a sample to be directly quantified in terms of MESF units and for samples from different instruments to be accurately compared. The fluorescence intensity of each of the five populations in the kit have been calibrated against solutions of laser grade fluorescent dye in units of MESF FITC per microsphere. The Certified Blank™ population is used to measure the fluorescence detection threshold of the instrument. Correct use of the kit enables:
1) quantitation of fluorescence intensity of samples in terms of MESF;
2) determination of instrument fluorescence detection threshold;
3) determination of instrument linearity;
4) data comparison over time and between multiple instruments.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Pack Size: 20 Tests0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
≤0.05% Tween 80Pack Size: 100 Tests0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
≤0.05% Tween 80
- Reagents in the Kit
- Pack Size: 20 Tests1 x 1ml bottle of unlabeled microbeads
1 x 1ml bottle containing the 5 populations of labeled microbeadsPack Size: 100 Tests1 x 5ml bottle of unlabeled microbeads
1 x 5ml bottle containing the 5 populations of labeled microbeads
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Shelf Life
- See packaging for expiry date
- Quantum™ is a trademark of Bangs Laboratories, INC.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Quantum™ FITC-5 MESF
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/FCSC555PA.pdf
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)