- Intended Use
- Protein Stablizer stabilizes antibodies and other proteins or biomolecules in solution. It may be used to stabilize ready-to-use pre-diluted standards and controls used in immunoassays.
- Product Form
- Ready to use - liquid
- Clear to slightly cloudy liquid based on a mild Tris buffer with proprietary stabilizing components. Does not contain azide, mercury or other toxic components. Does not contain bovine serum albumin or any other material derived from bovine serum.
- Store at +4°C. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date
- For research purposes only
Applications of Protein Stabilizer
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- Determine optimal dilution factors by preparing a series of dilutions of the protein in Protein Stabilizer.
Proteins diluted in Protein Stabilizer may be stored for up to 24 months at 2 - 8°C without loss of activity.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)