- Intended Use
- Protein Stablizer stabilizes antibodies and other proteins or biomolecules in solution. It may be used to stabilize ready-to-use pre-diluted standards and controls used in immunoassays.
- Product Form
- Ready to use - liquid
- Clear to slightly cloudy liquid based on a mild Tris buffer with proprietary stabilizing components. Does not contain azide, mercury or other toxic components. Does not contain bovine serum albumin or any other material derived from bovine serum.
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Determine optimal dilution factors by preparing a series of dilutions of the protein in Protein Stabilizer.
Proteins diluted in Protein Stabilizer may be stored for up to 24 months at 2 - 8°C without loss of activity.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up