- Intended Use
- Protein Stablizer stabilizes antibodies and other proteins or biomolecules in solution. It may be used to stabilize ready-to-use pre-diluted standards and controls used in immunoassays.
- Product Form
- Ready to use - liquid
- Clear to slightly cloudy liquid based on a mild Tris buffer with proprietary stabilizing components. Does not contain azide, mercury or other toxic components. Does not contain bovine serum albumin or any other material derived from bovine serum.
- Store at +4°C. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Protein Stabilizer
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- Determine optimal dilution factors by preparing a series of dilutions of the protein in Protein Stabilizer.
Proteins diluted in Protein Stabilizer may be stored for up to 24 months at 2 - 8°C without loss of activity.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)