Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard™
Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard™ is a suspension of microspheres that are approximately the size of human lymphocytes (7-9μm) and are presented as a known concentration. They are internally labeled with multiple fluorochromes and the combination of dyes allows the beads to be excited by a common argon laser (488nm) and emit in the three standard channels of a flow cytometer (FL1, FL2, FL3).
- Intended Use
- Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard™ is intended for use as an internal counting standard. It is designed for use in the proper set-up of flow cytometers and cell counters and for the accurate enumeration of cells or particles.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Gelatin
≤ 0.05% Tween 20
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Reagents in the Kit
- 1 bottle containing 10ml of microspheres
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Absolute Count Standard™ is a trademark of Bangs Laboratories, INC.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard™
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/FCSC580.pdf
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard™
McDonald, J.U. et al. (2011) In vivo functional analysis and genetic modification of in vitro-derived mouse neutrophils.
FASEB J. 25 (6): 1972-82.