Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard™
|Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard is a suspension of microspheres that are approximately the size of human lymphocytes (7-9μm) and are presented as a known concentration. They are internally labeled with multiple fluorochromes and the combination of dyes allows the beads to be excited by a common argon laser (488nm) and emit in the three standard channels of a flow cytometer (FL1, FL2, FL3).|
- Intended Use
- Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard is intended for use as an internal counting standard. It is designed for use in the proper set-up of flow cytometers and cell counters and for the accurate enumeration of cells or particles.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Gelatin
≤ 0.05% Tween 20
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Reagents in the Kit
- 1 bottle containing 10ml of microspheres.
- For research purposes only.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Absolute Count Standard is a trademark of Bangs Laboratories, INC.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/FCSC580.pdf
References for Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard™
McDonald, J.U. et al. (2011) In vivo functional analysis and genetic modification of in vitro-derived mouse neutrophils.
FASEB J. 25 (6): 1972-82.
Dunsterville, C. et al. (2019) The Use of Dual-Cell-Tracker Dye Staining for the Identification and Characterization of Peanut-Specific T-Cell Subsets.
Methods Mol Biol. 2020: 143-52.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up