ELISA General Assay Diluent
- Intended Use
- BUF037A is an ELISA assay diluent designed to reduce background noise and assist in matrix equalization in problematic serum, plasma or cell culture samples. Designed for use in all sandwich ELISA formats, it contains mammalian serum proteins to reduce non-specific interactions between sample proteins and the plate surface.
The difference in complexity, between serum or plasma samples and diluted standard curve proteins, is a potential cause of target analyte under-recovery. BUF037A equalizes the matrix, inhibits complement and thrombin activity and contains an antimicrobial agent.
- Product Form
- Ready to use - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.17% Proclin™ 300
- Store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- Proclin™ 300 is a trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ELISA General Assay Diluent
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- Pipette buffer directly onto the plate, just prior to adding the sample or standard (suggested volume 50 - 100 ul/well).
NB. Since this buffer contains proteins derived from goat, BUF037A is not recommended for ELISA where an anti goat secondary antibody is used.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)