ELISA BSA Block
- Intended Use
- BUF032A is a general purpose ELISA blocking buffer for use in all ELISA formats requiring low to average blocking strength. The buffer contains a mammalian protein blocking agent based on BSA, proprietary protein stabilizers and an antimicrobial agent. It provides a long-term stable environment for coating antigen or capture antibody, whilst minimizing non-specific binding interactions in the assay process. Plates can be blocked at room temperature and stored once dried for up to a year at +4°C.
- Product Form
- Ready to use - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.05% Sodium Azide
- Store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ELISA BSA Block
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own systems using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- 1. Coat ELISA plate with antibody or antigen as required.
2. After incubation, remove the coating solution and wash the plate x2 with wash buffer. BUF031A can be used for this purpose.
3. Add 300-400ul of BUF032A and incubate for 2-24 hours. Use a volume equal to or greater than the volume of coating solution.
4. After removal of the blocking buffer continue with the assay or dry the plate for long-term storage at +4°C.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)