Brefeldin A Solution
Filter by Application:F Reset
Brefeldin A Solution (1000X)
- Product Type
- Accessory Reagent
- Brefeldin A Solution
|Brefeldin A Solution (1000x) is commonly used to enhance intracellular cytokine staining by inhibiting protein transport. This solution causes many of the cytokines to accumulate in the Golgi apparatus and endoplasmic reticulum.|
- Product Form
- 1000x concentrate - liquid
- 5 mg/ml solution prior to dilution
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO)
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- 1. Thaw before use as DMSO freezes at the recommended storage conditions
2. Dilute the Brefeldin A Solution (1000x) to a 1x working concentration using cell culture media
3. Add Brefeldin A Solution (1x) to cell culture for 4-24 hours prior to antibody staining. Do not exceed cell culture time as this may affect cell viability
Note: Aliquot product to avoid repeat freeze-thawing. Time and culture conditions may need to be optimized.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up