Antigen Retrieval Buffer, Universal
3x Antigen Retrieval Buffer, Universal
- Product Type
- Accessory Reagent
- Antigen Retrieval Buffer, Universal
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad's Antigen unmasking fluid is a heat induced, epitope retrieval system. The 'universal' formulation is suitable for use with most antibodies and gives excellent preservation of tissue morphology.
- Buffer Solution
- Bio-Rad's Antigen unmasking fluid is supplied as 3x concentrated fluid. Crystals in the fluid will dissolve during heating before use.
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Instructions For Use
- 1. Deparaffinize sections and re-hydrate.
2. Dilute concentrated Antigen unmasking fluid 1:3 with de-ionised water (1 part Antigen unmasking fluid:2 parts water).
3. Pre-heat retrieval buffer to 92oC *.
4. Place slides in buffer and incubate 10 minutes at 92oC *.
5. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
6. Rinse in distilled water or PBS, proceed with staining.
* N.B. Optimal unmasking is a function of time and temperature. Temperature (range 90oC-100oC) and time (5-30 minutes) should be determined by each investigator.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up