Antigen Retrieval Buffer, Universal
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad's Antigen unmasking fluid is a heat induced, epitope retrieval system. The 'universal' formulation is suitable for use with most antibodies and gives excellent preservation of tissue morphology.
- Buffer Solution
- Bio-Rad's Antigen unmasking fluid is supplied as 3x concentrated fluid. Crystals in the fluid will dissolve during heating before use.
- Store at room temperature. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Antigen Retrieval Buffer, Universal
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- 1. Deparaffinize sections and re-hydrate.
2. Dilute concentrated Antigen unmasking fluid 1:3 with de-ionised water (1 part Antigen unmasking fluid:2 parts water).
3. Pre-heat retrieval buffer to 92oC *.
4. Place slides in buffer and incubate 10 minutes at 92oC *.
5. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
6. Rinse in distilled water or PBS, proceed with staining.
* N.B. Optimal unmasking is a function of time and temperature. Temperature (range 90oC-100oC) and time (5-30 minutes) should be determined by each investigator.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)