5x ELISA Coating Buffer
- Intended Use
- BUF030A is a specialist coating buffer for use in all ELISA formats. Designed to stabilize the tertiary structure of the antibody or antigen and maximize adsorption onto polystyrene plates. It is especially effective in sandwich ELISA, preserving the antigen recognition regions of the coating antibody, allowing greater binding reactivity.
BUF030A contains an antimicrobial agent allowing coating to be performed at room temperature. Dried plates can be kept at 4°C for long term storage.
- Product Form
- 5 x concentrate - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.5% Sodium Azide
- Pack Size: 100 mlStore at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate, heat gently until dissolved. Do not boil.Pack Size: 500 ml, 1000 mlStore at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate, heat gently until dissolved. Do not boil.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- For research purposes only
Applications of 5x ELISA Coating Buffer
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only.
- Instructions For Use
- 1. Dilute the required volume of BUF030A 1:5 with deionised water and mix for 5-15 minutes to prepare the working solution.
2. Add antibody or antigen to the working solution and mix for 5-15 minutes.
3. Coat plate (suggested volume 100-200µl per well) and incubate at room temperature for 6-24 hours, protected from light and covered to avoid evaporation.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)