Hepatitis B Surface Antigen ay
Four major serotypes of the hepatitis B virus are adentified according to variability of the surface antigen, defined by a common 'a' determinant and mutually exclusive determinant pairs 'd/y' and 'w/r'. Hence, the subtypes are adw,adr, ayw and ayr. Further subdivision of these major subtypes has identified additional minor subtypes of the virus (Magnius & Norder 1995).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Recombinant Protein - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- ~95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 24 kDa
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen ay
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Product Specific References
References for Hepatitis B Surface Antigen ay
Kee, G.S. et al. (2010) Exploiting the intracellular compartmentalization characteristics of the S. cerevisiae host cell for enhancing primary purification of lipid-envelope virus-like particles.
Biotechnol Prog. 26 (1): 26-33.
Magnius, L.O. & Norder, H. (1995) Subtypes, genotypes and molecular epidemiology of the hepatitis B virus as reflected by sequence variability of the S-gene.
Intervirology. 38 (1-2): 24-34.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra