- Target Species
- Product Form
- Semi purified enzyme from rabbit muscle - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with sterile distilled water. For long term storage, addition of a preservative is recommended.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- 375 U/mg solid
500 U/mg protein
1 unit liberates 1 micromole pyruvate per minute from PEP in the presence of ADP at 30oC and pH7.6.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P11974 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LOC100008676 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0004743 pyruvate kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0030955 potassium ion binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Pyruvate Kinase
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)