Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Rabbit Interleukin-2
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Rabbit Interleukin-2 (IL-2) is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 21-153 of native rabbit IL-2.
Rabbit IL-2 is an essential innate immune modulator produced by T cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation. IL-2 can stimulate B cells, monocytes, NK cells, and glioma cells. It is required for T cell proliferation and regulation of the immune response.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 15.1 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Rabbit Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up