Rabbit IL-2 is an essential innate immune modulator produced by T cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation. IL-2 can stimulate B cells, monocytes, NK cells, and glioma cells. It is required for T cell proliferation and regulation of the immune response.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 15.1 kDa
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-2
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|