Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Rabbit GRO Gamma
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- GRO Gamma
|Recombinant Rabbit GRO Gamma is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 32-104 of native rabbit GRO gamma.
GRO gamma, also known as chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 3 (CXCL3) is a small cytokine belonging to the large CXC chemokine family involved in host defence and body homeostasis. It controls migration and adhesion of monocytes to the endothelium.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 7.9 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up