Plasmodium vivax CSP Protein
Recombinant Plasmodium vivax CSP Protein
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Plasmodium vivax CSP Protein
|Recombinant Plasmodium vivax CSP protein is an E. coli produced protein fused to GST.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Recombinant Protein - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up