Recombinant Human RANTES
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|RANTES (regulated upon activation, normal T cell expressed and secreted), otherwise known as CCL5, is a 68 amino acid CC- chemokine which acts as a chemoattractant for monocytes, CD4+/CD45RO+ memory T cells, basophils and eosinophils, thorough binding to chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 1 (CCR1), CCR3 and CCR5.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.2 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified recombinant RANTES expressed in E. coli.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 7.8 kDa (68 Amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/mg
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006874 cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- GO:0006887 exocytosis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0006979 response to oxidative stress
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0042056 chemoattractant activity
- GO:0045071 negative regulation of viral genome replication
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up