Recombinant Human PDGF BB homodimer (PHP036) has an ED50 of 1.0-3.0 ng/ml as determined by stimulation of the proliferation of Balb/c 3T3 cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. After the initial reconstitution step, the product should be diluted to a working concentration using an aqueous buffer containg 0.1% BSA (or any albumin), or diluted in culture media containing serum, such as FCS.
- Buffer Solution
- 30 mM Acetic Acid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution.
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 24.3kD (218 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0002548 monocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005161 platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005518 collagen binding
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010512 negative regulation of phosphatidylinositol biosynthetic process
- GO:0010544 negative regulation of platelet activation
- GO:0014911 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell migration
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043406 positive regulation of MAP kinase activity
- GO:0043498 cell surface binding
- GO:0043536 positive regulation of blood vessel endothelial cell migration
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0048008 platelet-derived growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048146 positive regulation of fibroblast proliferation
- GO:0048407 platelet-derived growth factor binding
- GO:0050921 positive regulation of chemotaxis
- GO:0051781 positive regulation of cell division
- For research purposes only
Applications of PDGF
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra