|Purified human myoglobin, is a 17.5 kDa protein which transports oxygen from the sarcolemma to the mitochondria in heart and muscle cells.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified human myoglobin - liquid
- Purified myoglobulin from human heart
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- >96% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 17.5 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Myoglobin
Wittenberg, J. et al. (2003) Myoglobin function reassessed.
The Journal of Experimental Biology 206: 2011-2020.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up