Human IgM | AbD22483_hIgM
|Recombinant human IgM lambda, clone AbD22483_hIgM is a recombinant human IgM antibody with a lambda light chain.
Clone AbD22483_hIgM is specific for green fluorescent protein and has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. This product is recommended for use as a control reagent when using other human antibodies of the same isotype.
Clone AbD22483_hIgM forms part of a range of human recombinant immunoglobins containing the lambda light chain. A similar range of reagents containing the kappa light chain is also available from Bio-Rad.
- Product Form
- Human IgM antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This product is supplied as tissue culture supernatant containing 1% FCS in a liquid format.
- Buffer Solution
- None present
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP).
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up