Human IgM | AbD22483_hIgM
Clone AbD22483_hIgM is specific for green fluorescent protein and has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. This product is recommended for use as a control reagent when using other human antibodies of the same isotype.
Clone AbD22483_hIgM forms part of a range of human recombinant immunoglobins containing the lambda light chain. A similar range of reagents containing the kappa light chain is also available from Bio-Rad.
- Product Form
- Human IgM antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This product is supplied as tissue culture supernatant containing 1% FCS in a liquid format.
- Buffer Solution
- None present
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP).
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Human IgM
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Recombinant Human IgM Kappa||HCA191S||E||2 ml|