Human IgM | AbD18705_hIgM
Clone AbD18705_hIgM is specific for green fluorescent protein and has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. This product is recommended for use as a control reagent when using other human antibodies of the same isotype.
Clone AbD18705_hIgM forms part of a range of human recombinant immunoglobins containing the kappa light chain. A similar range of reagents containing the lambda light chain is also available from Bio-Rad.
- Product Form
- Human IgM antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This product is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgM prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Green fluorescent protein (GFP)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6,300,064, 6,696,248, 6,708,484, 6,753,136, European patent 0,859,841 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Human IgM
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra