Human IgM | AbD18705_hIgM
Recombinant Human IgM Kappa
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Human IgM
|Recombinant human IgM kappa, clone AbD18705_hIgM is a recombinant human IgM antibody with a kappa light chain.
Clone AbD18705_hIgM is specific for green fluorescent protein and has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. This product is recommended for use as a control reagent when using other human antibodies of the same isotype.
Clone AbD18705_hIgM forms part of a range of human recombinant immunoglobins containing the kappa light chain. A similar range of reagents containing the lambda light chain is also available from Bio-Rad.
- Product Form
- Human IgM antibody selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This product is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgM prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Green fluorescent protein (GFP)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro. research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up