Recombinant Human IgG3 kappa, clone AbD18705_hIgG3 is a recombinant human IgG3 antibody with a kappa light chain and a heavy chain belonging to the G3m(b1) allotype, previously designated G3m5. Clone AbD18705_hIgG3 is specific for Green Fluorescent Protein and has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. This product is recommended for use as a standard in assays designed to measure IgG3 levels, or as a control antibody when using other human antibodies of the same isotype and subclass.
Recombinant Human IgG3 kappa, clone AbD18705_hIgG3 forms part of a range of human recombinant immunoglobulins containing the kappa light chain. A similar range of reagents containing the lambda light chain is also available from Bio-Rad.
- Product Form
- Human IgG3 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
complement activation, classical pathway
innate immune response
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Human IgG3
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available