Synthetic Human GluR2 (aa831-842)
- Product Type
- Purified Protein
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified synthetic peptide - lyophilized
- Use sterile distilled water or physiological buffer. Stable at concentrations of =>2mg/ml.This product has been lyophilized by rotary evaporation. The peptide will therefore be coating the inside of the vial and will not be visible as a powder at the bottom.
- Solid phase synthesis
- Buffer Solution
- Acetate salt
- Preservative Stabilisers
- See Buffer solution.
- HPLC: >90%
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for GluR2
Bettler, B. et al (1992) Cloning of a putative glutamate receptor: a low affinity kainate-binding subunit
Neuron 8: 257 - 265
- Glutamate Receptor 2
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004971 alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazole propionate selective glutamate receptor activity
- GO:0005234 extracellular-glutamate-gated ion channel activity
- GO:0007268 synaptic transmission
- GO:0015277 kainate selective glutamate receptor activity
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0030666 endocytic vesicle membrane
- GO:0045211 postsynaptic membrane
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up