- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified synthetic peptide - lyophilised
- Use sterile distilled water or physiological buffer. Stable at concentrations of =>2mg/ml.This product has been lyophilised by rotary evaporation. The peptide will therefore be coating the inside of the vial and will not be visible as a powder at the bottom.
- Solid phase synthesis
- Buffer Solution
- Acetate salt
- Preservative Stabilisers
- See Buffer solution.
- HPLC: >90%
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P42262 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- GRIA2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004971 alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazole propionate selective glutamate receptor activity
- GO:0005234 extracellular-glutamate-gated ion channel activity
- GO:0007268 synaptic transmission
- GO:0015277 kainate selective glutamate receptor activity
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0030666 endocytic vesicle membrane
- GO:0045211 postsynaptic membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of GluR2
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for GluR2
Bettler, B. et al (1992) Cloning of a putative glutamate receptor: a low affinity kainate-binding subunit
Neuron 8: 257 - 265