Fibrinopeptide A is produced by the cleavage of fibrinogen during blood clotting.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified synthetic peptide - liquid
- Solid phase synthesis
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >97% by HPLC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 1,537 g/mol
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch
- P02671 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FGA Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005577 fibrinogen complex
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
- For research purposes only
Applications of Fibrinopeptide A
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)