|Recombinant Human erythropoietein alpha is recombinant human erythropoietein alpha, produced in CHO cells. It is a single polypeptide chain containing 166 amino acids with a predicted molecular mass of 21,000 Daltons and an apparent molecular mass of 30,400 Daltons.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 250ul sterile deionised water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA) is recommended.
- Buffer Solution
- Citrate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- The specific activity was measured by normocythaemic mice and found to be 150,000 IU/mg
- >98.0% by HPLC analysis and SDS-PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.2mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Erythropoietin Alpha
Taylor, N.D. et al. (2010) Anti-glycophorin single-chain Fv fusion to low-affinity mutant erythropoietin improves red blood cell-lineage specificity.
Protein Eng Des Sel. 23: 251-60.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005128 erythropoietin receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0008015 blood circulation
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0043249 erythrocyte maturation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0046579 positive regulation of Ras protein signal transduction
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up