Native Human D-Dimer
- Product Type
- Purified Protein
|Human D-dimer (DD) is a specific degradation product of cross-linked fibrin. It can be used as a marker of venous thromboembolism for the diagnosis of deep venous thrombosis of the lower limbs and pulmonary embolism.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein from human plasma - liquid
- Streptokinase lysis of coagulated fibrinogen, gel filtered on Sephadex G-150.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- SDS PAGE: >90%
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for D-Dimer
Ibupoto, Z.H. et al. (2014) The Development of Highly Sensitive and Selective Immunosensor Based on Antibody Immobilized ZnO Nanorods for the Detection of D-Dimer
Electroanalysis. 26 (2): 292-8.
Georgia-Paraskevi, N. et al. (2014) A Selective Immunosensor for D-dimer Based on Antibody Immobilized on a Graphene Electrode with Incorporated Lipid Films
Electroanalysis. 26 (7): 1522-7.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005577 fibrinogen complex
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
- GO:0051087 chaperone binding
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up