Filter by Application:E Reset
Native Human Collagen I
- Product Type
- Purified Protein
- Collagen I
|Collagen is located in the extracellular matrix of connective tissues. It is part of the interacting network of proteoglycans and proteins that provides a structural framework for both soft and calcified connective tissues. Type I collagen (95 kDa) is found in bone, cornea, skin and tendon. Mutations in the encoding gene are associated with osteogenesis imperfecta, Ehlers Danlos syndrome, and idiopathic osteoporosis.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein from human placenta - lyophilized
- Use 0.05 - 0.5 M acetic acid, pH 2.5 at 4ºC.
- Collagen from washed dissected tissue was dissolved in acetic acid after mild pepsin treatment. Collagen type I was then purified using differential salt precipitation.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 300 kDa
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- The human source was tested and found negative for HBsAg ans HIV-1/2 antibodies.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
2150-0030151746 157150 160182
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up