|Human C-reactive protein is a sterile filtered preparation derived from pleural ascites. C-reactive protein is an acute phase protein produced by the liver, a marker of inflammation and useful for monitoring and predicting coronary artery disease.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified C-reactive Protein - liquid
- Purified protein prepared by affinity chromatography on CH-Sepharose and hydroxylapatite
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- May exist as a 140 kDa pentamer under native conditions or as a 26 kDa monomer under reduced conditions
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for C-Reactive Protein
Tomita, S. et al. (2016) Artificial Modification of an Enzyme for Construction of Cross-Reactive Polyion Complexes To Fingerprint Signatures of Proteins and Mammalian Cells.
Anal Chem. 88 (18): 9079-86.
Zheng,Y. & DemarcoM. (2017) Manipulating trypsin digestion conditions to accelerate proteolysis and simplify digestion workflows in development of protein mass spectrometric assays for the clinical laboratory
Clinical Mass Spectrometry. [Epub ahead of print].
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0008228 opsonization
- GO:0010745 negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0010888 negative regulation of lipid storage
- GO:0030169 low-density lipoprotein particle binding
- GO:0033265 choline binding
- GO:0051637 Gram-positive bacterial cell surface binding
- View More GO Terms
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up