Recombinant Chicken interleukin-1 (PAP002) was the immunogen used to produce Bio-Rad chicken IL-1beta antibody (AHP941Z).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified His-tagged recombinant protein expressed in E.coli - liquid
- Recombinant protein prepared from E.coli
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >85% by Ni chelate Chromatography
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 250 ug/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- approximately 23kD
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 3 months from date of despatch
- O73909 Related reagents
- His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-1 Beta
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|In vitro Assay|
Product Specific References
References for IL-1 Beta
Weining, K.C. et al. (1998) A chicken homolog of mammalian interleukin-1 beta: cDNA cloning and purification of active recombinant protein.
Eur J Biochem. 258 (3): 994-1000.
Gyorfy, Z. et al. (2003) Truncated chicken interleukin-1beta with increased biologic activity.
J Interferon Cytokine Res. 23 (5): 223-8.
Abdel-mageed, A.M. et al. (2017) Modulatory roles of proinflammatory cytokines on the expression of cathelicidins in the lower regions of the oviduct of laying hens.
Cytokine. 99: 66-72.