|Rabbit anti Rat RANTES antibody recognizes rat RANTES, also known as CCL5, a chemoattractant for blood monocytes, memory T-helper cells and eosinophils. RANTES causes the release of histamine from basophils and activates eosinophils.
Rabbit anti Rat RANTES antibody has not been cross-adsorbed and may react with homologous peptides from related species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat RANTES were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None Present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant rat RANTES.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This antibody may be used in and indirect ELISA or as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA in combination with AAR18G as a capture reagent.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002544 chronic inflammatory response
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007568 aging
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0009651 response to salt stress
- GO:0010628 positive regulation of gene expression
- GO:0014823 response to activity
- GO:0018894 dibenzo-p-dioxin metabolic process
- GO:0031622 positive regulation of fever generation
- GO:0032868 response to insulin stimulus
- GO:0043526 neuroprotection
- GO:0043627 response to estrogen stimulus
- GO:0045666 positive regulation of neuron differentiation
- GO:0045672 positive regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0045766 positive regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0046470 phosphatidylcholine metabolic process
- GO:0048247 lymphocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0050667 homocysteine metabolic process
- GO:0051384 response to glucocorticoid stimulus
- GO:0060548 negative regulation of cell death
- GO:0060754 positive regulation of mast cell chemotaxis
- GO:0070723 response to cholesterol
- GO:0071222 cellular response to lipopolysaccharide
- GO:0071307 cellular response to vitamin K
- GO:0071315 cellular response to morphine
- GO:0071356 cellular response to tumor necrosis factor
- GO:0071361 cellular response to ethanol
- GO:0071403 cellular response to high density lipoprotein particle stimulus
- GO:0071445 cellular response to protein stimulus
- GO:0071448 cellular response to alkyl hydroperoxide
- GO:0071560 cellular response to transforming growth factor beta stimulus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up