Filter by Application:E Reset
Chicken anti Rabbit Interleukin-17A
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Chicken anti Rabbit Interleukin-17A antibody recognizes rabbit interleukin-17A (IL-17A), a 35 kDa disulfide-linked homodimer consisting of two 153 amino acid chains, which belongs to the IL-17 family (classified as IL-17A to IL-17F), and signals through the IL-17 receptor (IL-17R/CDw217).
IL-17, originally thought to have been produced primarily by activated CD4+ T cells, appears to have a range of cellular origins and induces a variety of target cells to secrete inflammatory cytokines, including IL-1β, IL-6, TNFα, IFNγ and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, as well as synergizing with other inflammatory cytokines and agonists.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Dog Horse Mouse Sheep Rat Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit interleukin-17A were raised by repeated immunisation of chickens with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant rabbit interleukin-17A
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This product may be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with AHP2990B as the detection reagent. Recombinant rabbit interleukin-17A (PRABP004) may be used as a standard.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up