Filter by Application:P Reset
|Rabbit anti Human WNT-3a antibody recognizes human WNT-3a, a secreted protein and member of the Wnt family of signalling proteins, acting as a ligand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Wnt-3a plays key roles in many developmental and cell fate decisions, including embryonic patterning, CNS development, and cytoskeletal formation.
Wnt-3a acts as a promoter of the proliferation of ventral midbrain dopaminergic neuron precursor cells, and has been implicated in the progressive differentiation of anterior neural cells, as well as regulating the survival and expansion of neural progenitors derived from human embryonic stem cells. Wnt3a acts upstream of the Notch signalling pathway, in the regulation of somitogenesis, controlled by a segmentation clock, consisting of molecular oscillators in the Notch, Wnt3a and Fgf8 pathways(Aulehla et al. 2003).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human WNT-3a were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human WNT-3a.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- AHP2188B may be used in a direct ELISA or as the detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with (AHP2188) as the capture reagent.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001756 somitogenesis
- GO:0002092 positive regulation of receptor internalization
- GO:0003136 negative regulation of heart induction by canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0007223 Wnt receptor signaling pathway, calcium modulating pathway
- GO:0005110 frizzled-2 binding
- GO:0005201 extracellular matrix structural constituent
- GO:0005578 proteinaceous extracellular matrix
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0005770 late endosome
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0009880 embryonic pattern specification
- GO:0007409 axonogenesis
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009798 axis specification
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0021766 hippocampus development
- GO:0021874 Wnt receptor signaling pathway involved in forebrain neuroblast division
- GO:0021904 dorsal/ventral neural tube patterning
- GO:0030198 extracellular matrix organization
- GO:0030879 mammary gland development
- GO:0030903 notochord development
- GO:0030917 midbrain-hindbrain boundary development
- GO:0032092 positive regulation of protein binding
- GO:0033138 positive regulation of peptidyl-serine phosphorylation
- GO:0035121 tail morphogenesis
- GO:0035413 positive regulation of catenin import into nucleus
- GO:0042472 inner ear morphogenesis
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0045599 negative regulation of fat cell differentiation
- GO:0048018 receptor agonist activity
- GO:0048343 paraxial mesodermal cell fate commitment
- GO:0060021 palate development
- GO:0060026 convergent extension
- GO:0061054 dermatome development
- GO:0071300 cellular response to retinoic acid
- GO:0071425 hemopoietic stem cell proliferation
- GO:0090263 positive regulation of canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up